Your Best Source for Hauling Heavy Equipment!
Official May 20th, 2016, Sterett Heavy Hauling has acquired Arlington Heavy Hauling. The Vice President of Arlington Heavy Hauling, Gary Ayers, will continue working in the business.
“Arlington Heavy Hauling has a rich heritage and a well-deserved reputation for quality service,” said Mike Carroll, CFO of Sterett Companies, who led the team pursuing the acquisition. “We share Arlington Heavy Hauling’s commitment to hard work, honesty, and reliability. We look forward to working with Gary Ayers as we take next step in realizing our full potential in this market.”
“Partnering with Arlington Heavy Hauling’s existing customer relationships is very exciting for our organization and all of our partners,” said Mr. Carroll. “Sterett understands Arlington’s business and supports the integrity upon which this company has been built.”
About Sterett Heavy Hauling
Specializing in crane and transportation service over the past six decades has provided Sterett with the experience to handle the most complex projects. Sterett Heavy Hauling
was started in 2004 as a natural extension to the Crane and Rigging business. With a focus on providing the latest technology available in the heavy transportation industry Sterett has the expertise and equipment to tackle any transport project. Sterett has dedicated the past 65 years to providing quality service, personnel and equipment throughout the nation. With state-of-the-art equipment and a highly trained work force, Sterett has created an impeccable reputation for professionalism, quality service and safet. Click here
to learn more about Sterett Heavy Hauling.
Arlington Heavy Hauling is one of the largest specialized haulers in the Southeast. Our expertise is the movement of large, oversize machinery and construction equipment. Our drivers are courteous and professional and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. In addition to our core business as a leading heavy hauler in the Southeast and Florida, we also offer the following services to our customers:
- Full service freight brokerage.
- 6 bay truck and trailer maintenance facility within 2 miles of North Florida's Blount Island Port.
- 7 acres of secure, open area storage.
- Port pickup and delivery with port approved drivers.
- Serving the entire United States, with a strong emphasis on Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina.
- Agent for Great Wide Dallas Mavis.
- Types of equipment we frequently transport
- Crawler Cranes - Kobelco, American, Manitowoc, Terex, Link-Belt, and Sany
- Rough Terrain Cranes - Grove, Terex, Link-Belt, and Tadano
- Excavators - Caterpillar, Komatsu, Kobelco, Hyundai, John Deere, Case, Daewoo, Hitachi, Volvo, and JCB.
- Wheel Loaders - Caterpillar, Volvo, Komatsu, John Deere, Hyundai, JCB, Case, and Kawasaki.
- Dozers - Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, and Case.
- Off Road Trucks - Volvo, Moxy, Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Terex, and Bell.
- Other types - Compactors, Pipe Layers, Skid Steers, Pavers, Loader Backhoe, Feller Buncher, Log Skidder, Boom Lift, Forklift, and many others.
- Military Vehicles - Bradley M2A2 Army Tanks, BAE Systems M88 Tank Recovery Vehicle, Humvee, Cougar 4x4 MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected), Cougar 6x6 MRAP, M35A2 (Deuce and a half), HEMTT (Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck)
Arlington Heavy Hauling Blog
Join the Arlington Heavy Hauling/Greatwide Dallas Mavis Team today! Get base pay plus commission, great home time, great benefits, and a great mid size family run company. Call Gary or Frank today at 904-745-5996 or apply online at www.arlingtonheavyhauling.com.
Read More »